Children are eligible to enter Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year if they have attained or will have attained five years of age on or before Sept. 1, 2020.
Except for medical or religious reasons, state law requires that students must be properly immunized before they can attend school.
Children do not need to be present for registration.
** Depending on which elementary school district the student resides in, please attend Swift Community Center on the following date:
Frenchtown Elementary on Monday, March 2nd
Meadowbrook Farms Elementary on Wednesday, March 4th
** Please DO NOT go to the schools for registration. If unable to attend the above dates, walk in registration can be done at the Office of Student Services (lower level of Town Hall) after March 4.
The following documents are required before a child can be officially registered:
- EGSD Student Enrollment packet
- Student’s birth certificate
- Current record of immunizations signed by a physician
- Evidence of child’s most recent physical exam, an eye exam and lead screening date and results
- Proof of residency – current utility or tax bill, signed rental/lease agreement, or Closing Disclosure (if new home just purchased)
Forms and additional information can be found on our website: www.egsd.net.